Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Name


yeah..this is my second posting....but still dont have any idea what to say here....but maybe u guys wondering...why am i putting the words 'wristband'....actually...i have a collection of rubber-wrist-band which is im wearing it all the times even in a formal occasion...im started wearing it when i was in 2nd semester....almost 2 years ago...and i never take it off...im sure u guys still blur..hahah..why am i telling ya all this stuffs...because this is my trademark....and i wearing it as part of my daily outfit...its kinda cool when sumtimes this wristband can be matching with my outfit.....and i feel very confident wearing it...hahah...

Here are some of my collections....sorry..the picture quality are not so clear .. i just snaped from my 2.0 MP camera phone..wait until i have a new camera soon...kekeke..hopefully

No comments: